Hair fall has become a common problem for the people, who have lack of time but some changes in everyday activities can control their hair fall. However, science had revealed that hormonal imbalance and poor diet could go a long way in causing excessive hair loss.
Anyway, you don’t have to worry again about losing your hair easily and excessively as we have put in place Natural Solutions which are not only fruitful but also very cheap.
Important Nutrients for Healthy Hair
The secret to thick, shiny, strong strands isn’t an expensive shampoo or fancy salon treatment—it’s all about a healthy diet. Eating a variety of healthy hair foods will provide you the mane you’ve always dreamt of. Fill up on these nutrients to start growing your healthiest hair ever.
Some Factors For Hair Fall
- Aging: It is a natural process for hair loss, as you age the rate of your hair grows tends to slow down. Hair gets smaller, thinner and has less pigment and your hair become grey. As you age in male, the hormone testosterone decreases causes baldness.
- Genetics/Hereditary: Hair loss is genetics is known as androgenetic alopecia. It is a common cause of hair loss. In this case, the gene can be inherited from either the father’s or mother’s side of the family.
- Nutritional Deficiencies: Deficiency of some Nutrients such as Iron, copper, zinc, and proteins cause hair loss. Deficiency of vitamin D, E, B also Causes of hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalance: When you become age especially in women after 30-year hormonal imbalance can cause hair Fall. This is caused by excessive dihydrotestosterone (DHT) conversion. In women case when they reach a certain age they may begin to convert some hormone to DHT. These cause hair loss.
- Stress: Stress can cause sudden hair loss. When you are stressed or anxious, Your body produces extra hormones. These can affect all your body. This extra hormone can affect the growth factors of the hair follicles on your scalp. So it causes the hair to fall.
- Some meditation/ Drugs: Some meditation or drugs can reduce hair growth, changes in hair and hair loss. Meditation can lose hair within a few days after taking meditation or appears 2 to 4 month.
- Hairstyling chemical products: Hair loss can cause due to the toxic chemicals found in styling products. shampoos contain sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) which has a toxic effect on your immune system and affects follicles and impede hair growth.
In shampoo, conditioner, chemical uses can cause hair loss. If you overcome or control these effects of hair fall and changes some activities in your daily life and also follow these hair loss tips provides by our website. your hair loss can control easily.
Some tips on how to control hair falls that may help you to prevent from hair-fall and damage.
How to prevent hair fall
- Regularly wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
Regularly means an interval of time washing your hair with a mild shampoo. prevent hair loss because it keeps your hair and scalp clean. By doing this, you are lowering the risk of infections and dandruff that may lead to your hair loss or breakage. You make sure your shampoo is not loaded with chemicals including sulfate, paraben, and silicone that make your stresses more.
Depending upon your scalp oily or dry you need to wash your hair.
- Use a good conditioner: A good conditioner can work wonders for your hair. It contains amino acids that help to repair damaged hair and also keep your hair smooth.
- Message your scalp with Oil: Oiling improves blood circulation and nourishes the roots of hair weekly at least one time must massage your scalp with essential oil for some minutes. It helps your hair follicles remain active. Massage scalp can decrease stress boost your mood and promote hair growth. It promotes circulation the hair follicles that is why blood flow to the hair cells which healthier hair growing out of your scalp.
- Keep your head Sweat free: During summer due to sweat, your hair becomes oily, dandruff and hair fall increases. Sweat accumulates in the pores and weakens hair roots which causing hair loss. So wearing a scarf over your hair it can prevent hair loss. When sweat mixes with flakes on the scalp it can block the pores and make the hair loss. When the lactic acid in the sweat mixes with the keratin in the hair it leads to damage your hair and hair fall. So as much as possible free your scalp from sweat which prevents or control hair falls.
- Take proper Healthy Diet: A healthy diet makes your hair healthy, thick and shiny. Around 85% of your hair is made of protein so it is most essential to include a lot of proteins in your diet for stronger and thicker hair growth.
Eating meats, fish, soya, spinach, carrots, eggs
spinach is a source of iron, vitamin A, C, and protein. It also contains sebum which acts as a natural conditioner for your hair and provides us with magnesium, potassium, calcium and omega-3 acid. These help to healthy hair. Iron deficiency is the main cause of hair fall so it is important for control hair fall.
Your hair composed 70% of keratin protein. The egg is a source of keratin, vitamin B7 or biotin these help to your growth and also control hair fall and brittle dry hair.
It contains vitamin A.vitamin A deficiency may lead to dry and itchy scalp. By taking carrot in your diet it improves hair growth, add thick Ness of hair and protect your hair from external damages like pollution and also prevent breakage of hair and hair fall.
It contains fiber, zinc, iron, omega fatty acids and polyunsaturated fatty acids that stimulate hair growth and make your hair thick and healthy.
It contains biotin, vitamin B, vitamin E, Protein and magnesium. These nourish the scalp and strengthen the hair cuticles. It also helps to protect your cell from DNA damage which may be caused due to sun exposure
(F) Vitamin C food:
Vitamin C food like strawberries, guavas, cabbage, Onion, cucumber, cauliflower contains silica which strengthens the hair and improves hair growth
(G) Sweet potato:
It contains Beta carotene which is most essential for your hair. It protects against dry, dull hair and stimulates the glands in your scalp to make an oily fluid called sebum. Also, some food orange-colored fruits and vegetables such as carrot, pumpkin, cantaloupe, mangoes are a great source of carotene.
- Reduce stress levels: Stress hormones such as epinephrine and cortisol can interfere with your natural hair growth. During stress, hormonal change or extra hormones can affect the growth pattern of the hair follicles on your scalp. So doing exercises, yoga, meditation to reduce your stress levels which keeps your hair and body healthy and restore your hormonal balance.
2. Physical Activities: yoga & medication physical activities like yoga and meditation reduces stress levels, stimulate the blood circulation and oxygen to the scalp and help rejuvenate dry and limp hair to promote hair growth. So yoga poses such as Sarvangasana, Halasana, Setubandhasana, etc increase blood and oxygen supply to the head and face thereby stimulating the nerves of the scalp.
So do some yoga asana and meditation daily for small-time also increase your health and hair growth and control hair fall.
3. Avoid combing wet hair: When your hair is wet, it is the weakest state of the hair root. So avoid combing your hair when it is wet. It increases the hair fall. Also, avoid combing too frequently. If you must comb your wet hair, use a very wide footed comb or let them air-dry first before combing.
4. Change your Hair Style: Your hairstyle also cause of baldness Regularly for more time one hairstyle or some hairstyle pull hair or tug hair follicles which cause baldness or hair fall so change your hairstyle to control hair fall
5. Reduce Smoking & Alcoholic Intake: Smoking cigarettes reduces the flow of blood to the scalp this causes the reduce your hair growth. Alcohol reduces hair growth. It affects the level of Estrogens and zinc in your body and also magnesium in your body. So reduce Alcoholic intake and smoking.
6. Avoid taking Hot showers: It dehydrates the skin and strips the scalp of its natural oils, leading to dry, brittle hair and breakage the hair. So Avoid taking hot showers to control hair fall.
7. Use Home Remedies: Home remedies are some spices, seeds, leaves, and plant that can reduce hair loss and control your hair fall. Remedies will take time to show the result.so keep patience & consistency. Some home remedies are Amla, Coconut oil, methi (fenugreek), onion juice, Hibiscus flower, egg yolk mask, henna and curry leaves.